100% full Not resolved

boxedart is rubbish!I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!!

The quality of the graphics are not good. There're only few things that are good, but not professional. Unfortunately I forgot to cancel my subscription and I've been charged, then I asked them nicely to give me a refund as I didn't want to pay for something I won't use and don't like and they said NO because their policies and blah blah...

They don't care customers at all. So don't buy it!!

Boxedart is SCAM!!Not for my mistake, for their rubbish graphic package.

Review about: Graphics Package.

I didn't like: Their fake advertisement, Low quality products, Products totally out of date, Not refund, Not advise to renew, Wrong policies, Do not care customers, Web templates from 2007.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with BoxedArt?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Businessprodesigns - Theft, Lying and extremely pushy sales Businessprodesigns "Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to..." Read more Pablo Schaffner misappropriates clients IP Pablo Schaffner "On 10 November 2015, I engaged the graphic design company pabloschaffner.com to follow an art brief. A lot of our company’s proprietary artwork was sent to Pablo Schaffner via email. Our company..." Read more Themeforest - Website template full of bugs, money not being refunded. Themeforest "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..." Read more Simtechnos Application Development Review from Pompano Beach, Florida Simtechnos "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more