100% full Not resolved

boxedart is rubbish!I bought the graphics package they are offering and it's totally out of date, I've seen web templates made in 2007!!

The quality of the graphics are not good. There're only few things that are good, but not professional. Unfortunately I forgot to cancel my subscription and I've been charged, then I asked them nicely to give me a refund as I didn't want to pay for something I won't use and don't like and they said NO because their policies and blah blah...

They don't care customers at all. So don't buy it!!

Boxedart is SCAM!!Not for my mistake, for their rubbish graphic package.

Review about: Graphics Package.

I didn't like: Their fake advertisement, Low quality products, Products totally out of date, Not refund, Not advise to renew, Wrong policies, Do not care customers, Web templates from 2007.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2999
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with BoxedArt?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion