Melbourne, Victoria
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought a bag form Bowie Accessories in Melbourne Australia $112.When it arrived it looked completely different form the pictures on the website Instead of being a stiff light grey bag it was soft leather sat like a sack and was a dull drab grey .

They would not return it as they said it did look like the pictures.

Five months later the handles are disintegrating, in four places.On sending pictures and a lengthy email exchange they refuse to do anything saying it is wear and tear and I should take it to be mended They do not offer to pay anything and after further discussion they wash their hands saying I am outside of the warranty and there is nothing they can do.

What a joke They have no concern for the customer or the quality or their service or product; a disappointing and expensive experience.

Review about: Handbag.

I liked: Photos of the bag.

I didn't like: Quality of the bag.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $112
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bowie Accessories?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion