Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I bought a bag form Bowie Accessories in Melbourne Australia $112.When it arrived it looked completely different form the pictures on the website Instead of being a stiff light grey bag it was soft leather sat like a sack and was a dull drab grey .

They would not return it as they said it did look like the pictures.

Five months later the handles are disintegrating, in four places.On sending pictures and a lengthy email exchange they refuse to do anything saying it is wear and tear and I should take it to be mended They do not offer to pay anything and after further discussion they wash their hands saying I am outside of the warranty and there is nothing they can do.

What a joke They have no concern for the customer or the quality or their service or product; a disappointing and expensive experience.

Review about: Handbag.

I liked: Photos of the bag.

I didn't like: Quality of the bag.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $112
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bowie Accessories?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Unbelievably poor customer service Pictures On Gold "After looking through various options for a locket with a specific Celtic symbol on the cover, I ordered a custom engraved gold locket for my girlfriend's birthday from these wannabe..." Read more Agape Diamonds Wedding Gold Ring Review from Bellevue, Washington Agape Diamonds "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more