Cranston, Rhode Island
100% full Not resolved

NO FEE GUARANTEE??Read My Horror Story Regarding The Bottaro Law Firm and Mike Bottaro at 100 Midway Rd Cranston RI--Then you tell me if there is TRULY A NO FEE GUARANTEE?

I Thought Attorneys Had a Code Of Ethics?

I know I reside in Rhode Island and trying to find a honest person is difficult enough, but I thought locating a HONEST AND ETHICAL ATTORNEY WOULD NOT BE THAT DIFFICULT---WAS I WRONG--- Grab some popcorn and start reading this is going to be a GREAT one.....

I attained Mike Bottaro's as my Personal Injury Attorney in Rhode Island, after falling off a faulty deck during my employment. My wife actually said " He is on TV alot he MUST be GOOD... I love my wife but this time she was WRONG BIG TIME... So I decide to call Bottaro Law Office, and who answers the phone?? Mr. Mike Bottaro himself... That is part of his marketing, the telephone number he advertises on the TV is a special number that goes directly to him, this way when a " Hot Leed" come in he answers that line, after you sign up with Bottaro Law Office you will almost never deal with Mike Bottaro, you will deal with one of his legal assistants. He is basically the Salesman...the Closer.... Sorry got side tracked..

So I'm REALLY IMPRESSED NOW. Mike Bottaro himself picks up the phone when you call/?? So I tell him my situation, he says I'm gonna come in early for you tomorrow can you make it to my office in cranston at 7am? Sure, No PROBLEM Mike Bottaro!

I get to Mike Bottaro Law Firm the next day, he has a nice office located in Garden City in Cranston. The office is modern, clean and of course some plaques of who else Mr. Mike Bottaro. Mike Bottaro comes out of his office and introduces himself and shakes my hand ( GREAT SALESMAN) invites me into his conference room. I tell him what happened, show him the pictures that the bosses brother had taken from the fall, he says were going to sue, the employer, the home owner this that the other one.... He gives me a bunch of forms to sign, I truly did not read all of them, but like a dummy I did sign them

WARNING DO NOT SIGN THEM, Ask Mike Bottaro this question and have him answer it in writing.. What happens if I fire you? Do you put a lien on my lawsuit for a ridiculous amount of money so you think it will be difficult to find another attorney to take the case?? Actually more specifically do you really charge $500 a HOUR Mr. Mike Bottaro, I have used a bunch of attorneys in Rhode Island (some of the biggest firms in the state) and I can tell you right know Mike Bottaro none of them have charged $500 a HOUR.

Do you know where the $500 a hour goes it goes for the commercials on TV, on Pay Per Click on google . Mike Bottaro is not paying for it the customer is...

Another question you should ask Mike, If I decide to fire you,are you going to give me my file that belongs to me or am I going to be forced to file a complaint with the RI Disciplinary Board to get my file. Yes that is what I had to do. Remember that Mr. Bottaro.

Well long story short, I have a new attorney that is doing what they said they will do, everything is going as planned and I could not be happier.

Word of advise for anyone considering using the Law Office of Mike Bottaro..

Mike is a Great Salesman, but in actuality he will try to settle your case for a fraction of what it is worth. P.S All the real attorneys do not PAY to advertise on TV... They are busy by referrals.....

Whenever I see a Mike Bottaro Law Firm TV Commercial My Blood Pressure starts to rise and I change the channel . I suggest you do too.

No Fee Guarantee Thats A FUNNY ONE.. LOL

Review about: Bottaro Law Firm Personal Injury Attorney.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $11000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bottaro Law Firm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion