Boston Market - Review from Raytown, Missouri

75 of 91 Boston Market reviews

I went and ordered dinner for my family . We ordered rotisserie chicken and my ten year old son took a nice little bit just to pull out a long string which they stated it was the tuss (tie) to keep the chicken legs together while roasting .

The manager at that time came and apologized all while having a smile on her face :-/

My SON JUST GOT CHOKED ON A TIE!! What's funny? I was not offered my money back. I had to spend more money someone else so that my family can eat, it wasn't as healthy but at least they ate. Everything was ruined . The manger only wanted to take my name and number without doing a incident repost .... I forced her to figure out what and how to - she finally had another manager assist in the report

At the Overland Park Kansas store

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rotisserie Chicken
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #606630

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Boston Market? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 91 Boston Market reviews

Mar 14, 2015 #958281 New Castle, Delaware, United States

Pennsylvania avenue Wilmington Delaware location. Went in for birthday dinner for Friday's only cod fish dinners. Big signs everywhere, online, & on tv about the limited time special. No sign on door that they sold out. Employee shook his head no & didn't apologize or offer free substitution.
Went in other times & was told they were out of chicken, workers have refused to wait on me, & after calling corporate to complain, we were cornered while eating & reprimanded for calling to complain & nearly choked on our food.
It's false advertising to have huge signs about the fish & not have it. 4 people wanted the platter. Have to wait a full week for fish & am calling corporate again & making sure to get 2 free fish platters next Friday!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Boston Market.
Filing a new complaint about
×