Boston, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted.Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at one point he said " If you want me to shrpen my pencil it will cost you $10,000 Dollars.

That is when I called the IRS, and they started a internal audit of Boston Financial Associates LLC AND Michael Edwards.

Before you trust Michael Edwards, or His Assistant Jen you should look at the pictures I posted and do a quick search on line.That will answer alot of questions for you, and save you some Jail Time!

Review about: Tax Preparation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $30000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Boston Financial Associates?

Submit review

Comments

I had a issue with Boston Financial Associates also!

I had a extremely high tax liability for Tax Year 2009, Michael Edwards and Jen ( his assistant, who actually owns Boston Financial Associates now wink wink) tried to do the same thing to me. They told me to pay them $15k and I would get a refund! BE VERY CAREFUL....