Do Not Use Boston Financial Associates LLC Unless You Want To Be audited By The IRS Do Research On The Owner Michael Edwards
I was a client of Boston Financial Associates LLC, for over 5 years as you can see from the invoice I posted.Michael Edwards was very dishonest tax preparer, at one point he said " If you want me to shrpen my pencil it will cost you $10,000 Dollars.
That is when I called the IRS, and they started a internal audit of Boston Financial Associates LLC AND Michael Edwards.
Before you trust Michael Edwards, or His Assistant Jen you should look at the pictures I posted and do a quick search on line.That will answer alot of questions for you, and save you some Jail Time!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tax Preparation
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "Update 8-2-13 - The AZ State Board of Accountancy issued formal disciplinary actions against Thomas K. Frazier with respect to the complaint filed October 2012 as described below. However, additional..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."