BoostMyCampaign.com is scamming Indiegogo and Kickstarter campaigns!
Do not work with this scam. While they claim to be located in the UK, they are actually located in Armenia. All "team" pictures they use on their website are fake! You can use a google reverse image search to find out. All claims they make regarding their proven concept are fake. Not a single campaign they 'helped' confirmed working with them (they did not)
Claiming to have helped campaigns raise over $7 000 000, however only registered in October 2015 by an Armenian guy (Ara Melkonyan). They claim to support your crowdfunding campaign by using press distribution etc, by actually only use a basic mass distribution which will not give you a single REAL article.
Stay far far away from the boostmycampaign scam !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible service
- Boostmycampaign ripoff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My father Stanley Pine and I had a huge blowout while I was performing some web marketing for Barry Beil at Hampton Hills Golf and Country Club in Westhampton. Doing..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting..."
- "BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off. I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash. Sounds like..."
- "Last year we got tickets to see Kingsmen prior to property damage to our car . We spent hundreds dollars over the years at that theater and were loyal..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."