BoostMyCampaign.com is scamming Indiegogo and Kickstarter campaigns!
Do not work with this scam. While they claim to be located in the UK, they are actually located in Armenia. All "team" pictures they use on their website are fake! You can use a google reverse image search to find out. All claims they make regarding their proven concept are fake. Not a single campaign they 'helped' confirmed working with them (they did not)
Claiming to have helped campaigns raise over $7 000 000, however only registered in October 2015 by an Armenian guy (Ara Melkonyan). They claim to support your crowdfunding campaign by using press distribution etc, by actually only use a basic mass distribution which will not give you a single REAL article.
Stay far far away from the boostmycampaign scam !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible service
- Boostmycampaign ripoff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "By now there's little doubt that everyone has heard about Experian's history of data breaches. But what they haven't heard of is the lack of action by Federal authorities such..."
- "I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for..."