BoostMyCampaign.com is scamming Indiegogo and Kickstarter campaigns!
Do not work with this scam. While they claim to be located in the UK, they are actually located in Armenia. All "team" pictures they use on their website are fake! You can use a google reverse image search to find out. All claims they make regarding their proven concept are fake. Not a single campaign they 'helped' confirmed working with them (they did not)
Claiming to have helped campaigns raise over $7 000 000, however only registered in October 2015 by an Armenian guy (Ara Melkonyan). They claim to support your crowdfunding campaign by using press distribution etc, by actually only use a basic mass distribution which will not give you a single REAL article.
Stay far far away from the boostmycampaign scam !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible service
- Boostmycampaign ripoff
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The back-story (1999): I was living in CA and four and a half months pregnant (after having lost a child in pregnancy at five months the previous year) when my mother,..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "I ordered 7 boxes of Turkish delights but they all expired 4/6/16. Now is 4/7/16 I called customer service and they were rude to me. They said the expired for..."
- "BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off. I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash. Sounds like..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."