Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

I have own a honda future bike for 3 n half years now.The problem was the 2nd gear.

Difficult to change gears.. I went Kepong Boon Siew 3x..in 1 month of April 2013, till today the problem remains. Now currently, im having oil leaking at black oil drain bolt, replace yesterday but today after traveling 30km,the problem came back. Same drain bolt.

Leaking again.. Ask the mechanic, this material aloy on engine part is soft n there for wear out very fast. Honda bike quality has drop badly. Honda need to do something so the quality remains like last century..

Example Honda ex5 1st n 2nd model.Please Honda Malaysia do something about this.

Review about: Honda Future.

1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Honda Motorcycle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Boon Siew?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.