Bought a brand new pair of their turf shoes Jan 2014.

I played 12" softball 3x's per week between May-October.

Took me a couple years to buy into this company as I heard good and bad reviews but thought I would give them a chance since turf is the "in" thing in softball from what I've heard through various teammates. Their prices were within reason also.

Well, a month into my fallball season on 3 teams one shoe started to wear on the outside left foot (pinky toe area). Very unconfortable considering I play middle infield and constantly move side to side.

I didnt even bother with their return policy as I have read reviews that going that route is of no help due to their lack of customer service.

While I felt my time would be wasted to argue with customer service over $50, I don't feel my time wasted to warn future buyers about my experience. This will be my first and last purchase from Boombah.

Review about: Shoes.

3.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Boombah?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.