Green Bay, Wisconsin

We ordered size 13 turf shoes for our sons upcoming tournaments being played on all turf fields.We ordered from Boombah website, and shoes shipped fine.

On receipt, my son was shocked at how clunky the shoes were, and the laces were too long, despite being double knotted. We shipped shoes back for return, but were told shoes had been worn, and they would not honor their return. The shoes were worn alright......my son put them on, walked around for about 90 ft., confirmed he did not like them, then took them off and returned to box. Anyone that has played on the new generation turf knows the small black, rubber pellets will discolor a white shoe sole.

The soles on the shoes we returned were PERFECT!!, but slightly discolored black. After talking with Boombah Customer Service (or lack thereof), we are the owners of a pair of really crappy shoes, and a case of red *** over the entire experience. I purchased an equipment bag for my son last year from Boombah, but I can assure you it is the last piece of merchandise I buy with the Boombah name on it!!! I would highly suggest you consider ordering from Nike, Addidas, UnderArmour, or any other established, reputable company!

If you are considering purchasing a bat, glove, or other major piece of equipment......BEWARE of Boombahs lack of Customer Support, or ability to stand behind their product! If it were my company, I would honor my return policy, stand behind my product, and take the chance of a customer returning a piece of merchandise and remaining happy, while maintaining a customer in good faith.

BUT......Boombah, you did it all wrong!!!!!!Congratulations on *** off a potentially very good customer, and assuring your name and products will never receive a good word from this family of customers!!!

Review about: Turf Shoe Bm1502711Tj1502711.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Boombah Sneakers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Boombah?

Comments

Dubuque, Iowa, United States #1207206

Looking at those photos the shoes look discolored.Some companies take shoes back like this- but, they cannot re-sell these shoes because you can tell they have been worn, and they look like they have been worn more than 90 ft..

You are asking them to accept these as "new" condition. Let me ask you this, if you ordered these shoes and they were shipped to you in this condition, would you accept them as new?

Their return policy is pretty clear.

Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States #1198236

The shoes were discolored.They aren't in new or like new sellable condition.

Your son should have worn them inside first to try them out.I've owned numerous pairs of cleats and other equipment from Boombah with no complaints.

Boombah1
Boombah Verified Representative

Thank you for your review.Per our returns policies which are clearly located on our website and provided to each customer per the order confirmation, we ask that all items are returned back to Boombah in the manner they were shipped to you.

All items must be returned in brand new condition, in the original packaging and must be shipped back in a shipping box/package.

If items are not returned to us within these conditions, the return will be refused.The shoes returned back to us were not in brand new condition and were not able to be accepted back for return per our stated return policies.

to Boombah1 Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1190116

Like I stated in my original post......BUYER BEWARE!!Purchase a set of Nike, Addidas, UnderArmour, or ANY other REPUTABLE brand.

This company has no interest in its customers enjoying, and being completely happy with their products. If you fail to take this warning seriously, I will surely read your similar post in the future.

Truly a shameful display of Customer Service!