I just bought two items last a couple of months ago from Boombah, and the quality is terrible.I bought these pants and the rolling baseball bag.

The corners of the bag are all worn off (as if the wheels are not big enough). The bag also has a METAL TAG that is very sharp and needs to be replaced. The pant are falling apart at the belt loops and the zipper is broken. Boombah Supervisor Dawn Behrens told me that Boombah would not be replacing it as the warranty is just over 30 days.

The quality of their products are terrible and their customer service is even more terrible. You'd think they would keep my business since my whole travel baseball teams bought team uniforms and bat bags from them? But they chose otherwise. They just lost a whole team and they honestly don't care.

They also work from home!!!!Huge RED FLAG!!!!

Review about: Aluma Wallet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Boombah?

Comments

We also had a problem with the bags having wheels!Bought the whole team bags.

The bat sleeves are too low so that they drag the ground and wears a hole in the bottom. Next thing you hear is $300+ bats dragging across the asphalt!!!!!

They of course wanted pictures of the bags. Then wanted pictures of the whole team together with all of the bags at one time. Problem is now have some on 12u, 14u and even 16u.

Heck with it.Just ordered new Diamond Bags!!!

MIKE
Hockessin, Delaware, United States #966871

I agree with this statement. I have experienced the same issues with quality and customer service from this company.