BOOM by Cindy Joseph Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
Legal
Is this your business?

BOOM by Cindy Joseph Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call BOOM by Cindy Joseph is 9292662100.

• The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Saturday and Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as BOOM by Cindy Joseph may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: phone number, first and last name or email.

View full overview ›

4.7
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is BOOM by Cindy Joseph's Customer Service?

Caprice Vmr
Caprice Vmr
Feels Neutral | May 30, 2024

I love the product and have received products before at a home address. Mail is only received mail at a PO Boxes in this town.

Read full quote
Damarcus Yli
Damarcus Yli
Feels Satisfied | Feb 23, 2023

The customer service representative was very friendly and made sure that I was satisfied with his help.

Read full quote

71% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call BOOM by Cindy Joseph?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tracking my shipment. FEDEX unable to deliver to PO Box and needed a change from the shipper--you.BOOM said it could not change the shipping address to add a street address and could not communicate with FEDEX to do so”
  • “I ordered a boom stick through Amazon and never received it though it said it was delivered.”
  • “Have not received my order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Received defective rose nude stick”
  • “Broken jar”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my order”

Request for Information Question:

• “Cannot see where I can order the rose nude I bought the bury it is too dark gave it to my sister. How can I order it? I bought it originally on Amazon. I do not see it on their website. I don't even see it on your website, if someone could call me, I”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Other Question:

• “Problem with order I made this morning.”
  • “Golden peach I received yesterday”
  • “What shade do I get!????”

Compare BOOM by Cindy Joseph To

289 reviews
2.5
Dead Sea Beauty KIt
206 reviews
Do you have something to say about BOOM by Cindy Joseph? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup