I was a paying customer with unlimited items.I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both.

Instead of telling me I cannot post 1 item in two categories they flagged and removed one of the video cards and left one in electronics. I would have proffered it be under computers. All I had was two items I was selling and talk about being picky. I was told I can add an item in one category and a week later add the same item in another category.

So in the end what do I have? I still have one item under two categories electronics and computers so what was the big deal? When contacting customer service it's like posting to a bunch of zombies. Customer service is terrible as they could really care less about their paying customers.

Could not get a response to many of my questions so I told them to close out my account.

I will never do business with them again.

Review about: Msi Video Card.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bookoo Advertisement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bookoo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion