Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user Sep 26, 2018

I contacted Book it.com at 9-26-2018 after recieving my bank statement and seeing that I was not refunded. After being transferred 3 times, I spoke to Juan who said that Days Inn was contacted and refused to refund me because I used to room for 5 hours.

That is completely false. My sister (who wears a leg brace) and I were visiting Atlanta and had early flights the next morning needed to drop off our rental car at that airport. Because we had luggage, we stopped by the hotel and asked to leave our luggage and check in early. They agreed to let us leave our luggage and said that they would be at the airport to pick us up as per advertised.

We called them 9 times to pick us up and each time we were told that they were on their way. No one ever came from Days Inn. The Holiday Inn saw us waiting and gave us a ride to the Days Inn after seeing us waiting. After we arrived at the Days Inn and asked for a ride to a restraunt, we were told it would be a few minutes for the driver to come.

The van was sitting out front the entire time. The front desk lady suggested we walk since it was only a few blocks. My sister cant walk long distances as its obvious with the brace on her leg.

We finally left and went to another hotel after no one took us to the restraunt and us having concerns about transportation the next morning to the airport to make our flight. I called Book-It.com immediately and notified them of the situation and that we would not be staying so those " 5 hours" were used in waiting for transportation at the airport and sitting on the bench out front waiting for transportation to a restraunt and then checking out and going to the Holiday Inn next door.

Please contact me via phone. asap as this has not been resolved 412-398-4626

Update by user Sep 26, 2018

Is it possible for BOOK IT to call me?

Update by user Sep 26, 2018

Book it to this day has NOT reached out to me once to resolve this situation. I am requesting that I be funded the cost of my hotel stay.

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2018

I checked into my hotel, was there less than 5 minutes. Dropped off luggage and confirmed with front desk clerk that my sister ( who wears a knee brace) and i would be picked up from airport after dropping off rental car at airport garage.

We were assured they would be there and instructed us where to meet them. When we got to the airport . No one came and after us calling them 5 times and being told " they had just left" and waiting three hours, we accepted a ride from a Holiday Inn shutle to our hotel. We arrved to our hotel and saw the shuttle in front of the hotel and asked for a ride to a restraunt.

It was suggested that we walk even though it was clear that my sister cant walk far. They then said they would take us. After waiting on the outside bench for a driver, I called the holiday Inn that had originally rescued us from the airport and booked the last room that they had because at this point my main concern was catching our flights the next morning and not having a ride as the hotel falsely advertised that they provide on their billboard and inside their hotel lobby.

I have contacted the hotel but was told that since I was checked in for 5 hours they willl not grant one . Five hours we spent waiting for a shuttle.

Im requesting that bookit.com reimburse me since I went through bookit and they represent the hotel. Please do it because Im a loyal customer to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Room Booking.

Comments