I would really recommend not to use this service, I had my reservations 3 months in advance, i repeat 3 months in advance without any notification, My flight timming was changed and thing to be noted is i had a conversation with the Customer rep twice before my scheduled departure date. I reached early there was no flight, the earliest flight they could manage to get me in was 5 hours later and that too after a 60 min conversation with Customer Rep / Manager. All this pain and a total mismanagement of Services I would rate them -1 from a scale 1 to 10, 0 being Lowest.

Comments

#194957

I used Book It on my last trip I would recommend not to use this service. I was at a hotel that was booked on book it and after I paid in advance when I shod up I had to pay additional 250.00 so I called book it they could not care less.

I book my next trip on KS Global Travel and I did not like the room so I call them in five minutes they took care of it they upgraded the room to a ocean view. ( Nice)

I just Love KS Global Travel they are the best.

www.ksglobaltravel.com