Salt Lake City, Utah

Bookit.com needs to update there information and get it right, I blame them for running my vacation.

I booked this Extended Stay in Burbank Ca for mine and my wifes reunion through bookit.com and nowhere in their information does it say that pets are allowed, nor does it say anything about signing for anything. I have never in my life had to sign for towels dishes cups and any thing else that is normally in a room If I get charged for anything I will call my definitely take legal action. I had booked a studio king and had called the hotel to confirm also to make sure they understood my wife was handicap, but low and behold no king studio only a queen because they over booked. As far as the continental breakfast they show at 8am there is nothing there no bread no toaster no bagels 6 oranges no cereal no milk not anything that resembles a breakfast, My wife has dementia so needless to say with barking dogs all night neither one of us had any rest. I checked out the next morning... I WILL NEVER EVERTELL ANYONE I KNOW TO STAY AT AN EXTENDED STAY.

Reason of review: everything you advertise was not there.

Comments