1.6

I booked a trip for my son and I for 10 days all-inclusive in Isla Mujeres Mexico for the middle of October 2016 for a little over $3500.00 for a deluxe ocean view room with balcony. I chose pay delay for payment $1295.96 down and 4 payments of $550.00 + fees.

My sons father died suddenly a week and a half before our travel date. my son needed to be in California for the funeral so I called book it.com to see if they would allow me under the circumstances, providing a death certificate to cancel my sons portion or to reschedule both of us.....they would not do anything! And to make matters worse my last payment was to be made by 8 PM on the agreed-upon date I called to make the payment when I got home from work and they told me it was too late that they had canceled my whole vacation because I hadn't noticed that it said 8 PM Eastern time in the small print AND they could not refund me any of my money!!!

so I had no option but to go ahead and rebook it that day and pay an additional $400.00 more for the rebooking for just one person so I ended up paying $4000.00+ for ONE PERSON for 10 days all-inclusive through booking.com! I will never use them again and I will do my best to make sure no one I know ever uses them again, thoroughly disgusted !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bookit Cons: Cancellation exchange policy.

• Ripped-off