My name is Celia, and to say I'm extremely upset would be an understatement. I booked with you guys for $5.00 down to secure my hotel.

Your representative charged my card $1420.00 which caused my mortgage payment to be returned on top of me having to pay a return check fee on top of the return fee from my mortgage company. I've spoken with several very rude customer service agents on top of a manager who said the call with myself and the agent had been listened to. She then confirmed that the agent didn't follow proper protocol and he made several mistakes on the call. She then offered me $100 off of my vacation for the inconvenience.

Like several other times, I declined! I told her $100 off for a $1420 error would not suffice. This careless mistake caused a ripple effect of other problems. I refuse to spend money with a company that treat their customers in this manner.

My Husband is a lawyer, so I understand advantage that I have, but I'm not trying to go down that road.

All I'm asking for is a fair deal for a mistake I didn't make. If you have any questions please contact me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Room Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments