14251 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Panama City Beach, FL 32413, USA
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I was told today that our hotel is "overbooked" for our trip to Mexico that begins in two days! We booked this trip over 6 months ago and Bookit is trying to have us to agree to transfer to another lower rated hotel that costs $200.00 less per night than the hotel where we are originally booked .

Bookit is telling us that our reserved hotel is now overbooked but won't say that our room has been cancelled" When I call the hotel directly the hotel confirms that my reservation is still in fact still available. I spoke to Reps at Bookit by the names of Nicole, Lennox, Shawnees, and Jamainian and none of them could explain this discrepancy. I am reading reviews on this page currently and I am mortified that this company continues to run this scam over and over again. They book you at a hotel of your choice just to downgrade you right before your trip with the hope that you won't resist!!

I am resisting and as long as my original hotel continues to confirm my reservation I will be showing up there on Friday. I will not agree to accept a downgraded hotel.

If Bookit does not pay my original hotel I will dispute this as fraud with my credit card and file a class action lawsuit against this company. This has got to stop the abuse of consumers by Bookit has got to stop!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bookit Cons: Losing money on flights, Cancellation exchange policy, Fraudulant charges, Last-minute change to different resort.

• Mistakes