1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Flight information was changed, without notice. Flew out the next day instead of originally flight.

We will be arriving a day later than expected and are losing time.... customer service was terrible. When I told her we wanted compinsation for the time we will not be there, customer service rep kept saying she didn't think it was a big deal because we still got our vacation. When I called in a second time customer service rep asked if I could call back in 20 minutes....

isn't that their job? I paid you you to manage my trip. Bookit refused to let us speak with a manager. When we called to rearrange transportation from airport representative kept telling us we could just use our old vouchers, although we would be arriving whole day later.

I don't think they are going to wait for us at the airport for an entire day to make sure we make it. Very frustrating.

Unwilling to reimburse us for time lost, as well as very unpleasant and not helpful at all. We will never use Bookit again!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bookit Cons: Customer service.

• Remainder