Addison, Illinois

I have tried to post a detailed review but every time it is being reported by BOOK IT as "abuse and not according with TRUST PILOT guidelines" In case you wonder why there are so many reviews that are being blocked it is because BOOKIT reports them for a dispute so people can't read them, the reason I know this is because it was done twice already to my review and once to a person I got in touch on vacation with who was treated by BOOKIT the same and their hotel was not paid. Their review is no longer visible unless you go thru additional hustle and try to document the whole thing.BUt back to my review.

This time I will make it very simple: I paid for my trip 2 months in advance, when I arrived I had to pay for the hotel because BOOKIt didnt pay. I have spent hours and days on the phone with BookIT and all I got was empty promises. At the end of the vacation I had to pay for the entire stay again out of my pocket. BookIt is not responsive.

I want my money back...

I had to pay additional give or take $4,600.....I would love to give more details here but I am afraid I will be blocked here again....There is a lot more to this story... Make syre you have a lot of money with you when you go thru bookit because you never know what will happen to yOu

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

bbigelow

Same issues here. Bookit must be going under. Feel sorry for those who get left holding the bag when they finally go bankrupt