Columbus, Ohio
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My husband & I booked a trip to Punta Cana last week. We are on a budget so we were very careful to look at "all inclusives" ONLY!

The site took us to all inclusive deals, so we thought. We booked a trip to the Westin Punta Cana Resort & Club. It wasnt until we had gotten all the way to the Dominican Republic from Columbus, Ohio USA that we find out it is NOT "all inclusive" as they had advertised. Here we are at this beautiful resort & had the understanding that our meals would be included & they were not.

I could not call Book It.com because we were having trouble w/phone service. This resort was far from anywhere to find our meals at a reasonable cost. The Westin Hotel associates explained to us that this has happened numerous times before. Obviously this is an on-going problem.

We are very disappointed in Book It. We will never book again through them. We will definitely NEVER return to Punta Cana.

False advertising Book It & Westin.

Shame on you!

Mr.

& Mrs. Thomas

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit The Westin Puntacana Resort And Club Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1207595

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER USE BOOKIT.COM. THEY ARE THE WORST TRAVEL COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

My husband and I booked a trip to a resort in Mexico.

Bookit charged our credit card TWICE FOR THE SAME TRIP. To get that straightened out took my bank calling because of course, bookit "could only see one set of charges." The refunds take 30 days. Then we got ready to check out of our resort, and they had no payment for our trip. We had to call bookit and they hung up on me and the concierge multiple times.

We almost missed our flight home trying to get the payment from bookit.

They finally gave our resort a credit card payment and it was declined multiple times. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!