I was planning my honeymoon with bookit.com online .. Had the resort and dates I wanted all set ..

Selected the rooms we wanted and were ready to submit payment .. The website gave us an error msg and stated that they have booked the airlines but not the resort.. So I was asked to call in bookit.com customer service number ! I ended up staying on the phone for 2 hours !!!

The first rep put me on hold at one time for almost 20

Mins trying to confirm that the airlines was booked ! I'm like wtf the airlines is booked it said that I need to book the resort!! So then finally I speak to a manager . His name was Charles waterban (I think couldn't understand his last name ) he tells me that to book the resort with the flights I already was charger by American Airlines will cost me $250 more than what I was being quoted online on bookit.com...

He offers me a $50 Credit and says that's all he can do !!

I wasted 2 hours with this *** company and they have no sense of customer service to try to keep the customer happy !! What a waste of time I will never deal with this company ever again and I suggest anyone else looking to book a vacation to never use this company.

Comments