Newark, New Jersey

I booked a flight for 6 to Jamaica and choose to use bookit pay delay. Needless to say it's a scam.

They tell you that that you can log in to the members lounge and make changes to your credit card. Well they kept rejecting the payment and each time charging me an extra $35 late fee for declined payment. They claim that it is my bank that rejected the payment. Well I called my bank and the bank told me that it was bookit that rejected the payment.

This is a way for them to make money from people by rejecting the payment and when i call and question it and ask them to get the $35 fee off they told me that they cannot get the late fee off because it's beyond their control. I feel like bookit preys on people. I feel like I have been violated because they stolen from me. I don't know what to say anymore because every time I call bookit they gave me so many stories and theyre all lies.

It's sad that companies like this exist out there that are ripping people off like myself. Please do not use them to book your vacation even if they advertise a trip that is dirt cheap. Don't do it they are a bunch of scam artist. PLEASE DINT USE BOOKIT.

PLEASE save yourself the trouble and heartache. Believe this review.

I wish I knew their pathology before I book with them, I would have never done it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments