Bookit.com are shysters!!! i was of lured by their "great deals per person" flight + hotel and once you check out there's a large fee for booking with them.

Beware, its easy to get pulled in with just a few clicks. My advice is to be follow the charges on the left hand side of the window. My "deal" easily went from $580 per person to $909.77 per person. Not to mention there was a no refund policy.

After being thrown around in their cue and being on hold with customer service, i was able to speak to someone who actually helpful. Still i was ripped off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bookit Flight Booking.

Comments

#519475

I used bookit.com for a trip to Miami and I have no complaints. They gave me a great deal with no extra fees. I had to pay a resort fee but I didn't pay that until I checked out of the hotel.

Thank you for your comment. We sincerely apologize for any instance in which our site made you feel as if you were misled.

We pride ourselves on not charging our customers fees for bookings - however, we are not able to control the taxes and airline surcharges. Those charges are set beyond our control. We are extremely happy that someone in our customer cared department was able to assit you, and certainly hope that you did not make a purchase of anything unwillingly.

If this is indeed the case, please give us a call back - we are not in the business of forcing purchases upon our customers. Again, thank you for your comment, and hopefully we can arrive at a solution that elates you!