Book of the Month Club 2 Ripoffs Our Specialty!
Okay, it's obvious to me that this bunch or *** have NOTHING to do with the REAL Book Of the Month Club, nothing at all. These scumbags tried to rip me off the very first (and last) time I had dealings with them.
As soon as I posted my credit card information on that site, I was LOCKED OUT of it (to prevent my retracting my info) and a purchase was made! This, after offering the "First Book Free" and posing as part of an established retailer.
Stay away from these bastards, as they're underhanded, greedy, unprofessional and absolute muthas!!!!!!
Remember, Book of the Month Club 2!!!!!!!! Once you see that 2 at the end of the name run like *** and be sure to tell everyone else you know. These Nazi bastards will take the teeth out of your mouth for the little bit of silver there, sons of ***'s that they are!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Novel By James Patterson
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "By the way. .here is the picture. Really does this look appetizing? ? Yuck..."
- "recieved txt alert that my tensioner came but no where to be found what give?!..."