Verified Reviewer

I used Captain Jack's Deadbug brew and it killed more than half of my plants. I followed the directions exactly and the very next day my beautiful plants started dying.

I cut some of the worst ones back and gave all a shower hoping they would recover. Some plants did recover, but you would not believe how ugly and sparse my pots look. I have friends coming from AZ in a couple of weeks and they always enjoyed sitting on the patio among my beautiful flowers.

I know you know how expensive plants are and how many plants it takes to fill a large and medium container. I live on Social Security and save money to be able to afford the extreme pleasure I get from my patio garden.

User's recommendation: Don't use this product! It kills your plants.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Eugene, Oregon

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Review #378**** is a subjective opinion of Linda S Vxv . I wrote Review #378**** concerning my use of Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew made by Bonide.

It was not a good review because this insecticide killed over 30 of my plants, however I contacted Bonide and they are reimbursing me for my plants and soil. They are standing behind their product and doing the right thing.

I am a happy camper now and would change my review to 4 stars. Linda S.

Bonide Reviews