Bongo Us - Greedy Scammers !

1 of 18 Bongo Us reviews

Update added by user May 01, 2016

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US.So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me.

I am not an *** to pay this!

I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here!This looks like a scam!

Original review posted by user May 01, 2016

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me. I found Bongous International (so unlucky!). I was so happy until the shoes arrived at Bongous warehouse. The price of the shoes with free shipping to the warehouse is 68$. Now they want me to pay 200+$ for shipping them to me(France). This includes shipping and some duty taxes that are 2x the the price of the actual product. I contacted them and they told me that this is the correct price!

I am not an *** to pay this! I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here! This is nothing but a scam!

People please!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GREEDY BASTARDS!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aureus Shoes
Review category
Shipping
review #839442

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bongo Us? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 18 Bongo Us reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bongo Us.
Filing a new complaint about
×