Juli, Rhone-Alpes

Update by user May 01, 2016

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US.So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me.

I am not an *** to pay this!

I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here!This looks like a scam!

Original review posted by user May 01, 2016

I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can get the shoes and send them to me. I found Bongous International (so unlucky!). I was so happy until the shoes arrived at Bongous warehouse. The price of the shoes with free shipping to the warehouse is 68$. Now they want me to pay 200+$ for shipping them to me(France). This includes shipping and some duty taxes that are 2x the the price of the actual product. I contacted them and they told me that this is the correct price!

I am not an *** to pay this! I will buy 3 pairs for that amount of money here! This is nothing but a scam!

People please!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GREEDY BASTARDS!!!

Review about: Aureus Shoes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $68
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Bongo Us?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.