Bonfe's Plumbing and Heating

3 of 4 Bonfe reviews

I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher.

The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks

Zack the plumber admitted that they are high and I can get other companies for much less.

Ended up paying $89 for a Bonfe's service call. Imagine paying a high service call fee and getting ripped off at the same time!!

I am so ANGRY at this company for wasting my day, insisting on a $89 service call for which they did nothing and over charging by 5 times.

I found several other plumbing company's that charge $125 for labor and $30 parts for same work.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 4 Bonfe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111740

I had the same experience. I had a brand new top of the line garbage disposal to install. First they arrived and tried to sell me one of their garbage disposals plus their monthly service plan. Then, quoted $600 to install a basic garbage disposal. Insane! I complained to the the manager over the phone and let them know I would not be backing down. They agreed to refund $89 trip charge, but also feel compelled to share the experience so others don't experience the Bonfe rip-off.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bonfe.
Filing a new complaint about
×