Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher.

The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks

Zack the plumber admitted that they are high and I can get other companies for much less.

Ended up paying $89 for a Bonfe's service call. Imagine paying a high service call fee and getting ripped off at the same time!!

I am so ANGRY at this company for wasting my day, insisting on a $89 service call for which they did nothing and over charging by 5 times.

I found several other plumbing company's that charge $125 for labor and $30 parts for same work.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Bonfe Garbage Disposal Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bonfe Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bonfe?

Submit review

Comments

Mary Johnson

totally agree

I had the same experience.I had a brand new top of the line garbage disposal to install.

First they arrived and tried to sell me one of their garbage disposals plus their monthly service plan. Then, quoted $600 to install a basic garbage disposal. Insane!

I complained to the the manager over the phone and let them know I would not be backing down.They agreed to refund $89 trip charge, but also feel compelled to share the experience so others don't experience the Bonfe rip-off.