I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher.
The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks
Zack the plumber admitted that they are high and I can get other companies for much less.
Ended up paying $89 for a Bonfe's service call. Imagine paying a high service call fee and getting ripped off at the same time!!
I am so ANGRY at this company for wasting my day, insisting on a $89 service call for which they did nothing and over charging by 5 times.
I found several other plumbing company's that charge $125 for labor and $30 parts for same work.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Bonfe Garbage Disposal Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "Do your research!!! OVER PRICE is putting it lightly. Charged me $700 for 20 minutes worth of service that should have cost NO MORE, if that of $200. Charged between..."
- "Bought a 32" December 2015 for when My daughters visit and put it in their room. Less than a month later, and used two (2) week ends, had vertical color..."
- "This is the second time I have had to replace my Surf Link control unit due to MANUFACTURING issues. Of course my "warranty" is expired now! You have the audacity to..."
- "I bought two pair of Skechers a yr ago I have thrown one pair away I have had planter P and heel spur and neromia in my feet these were..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."