Bonanza - Scam

28 of 51 Bonanza reviews

I purchased patio furniture on February 15th.Here it is February the 28th.

The seller is DietraJ booth who also has the business names of UpperHand and singled out loud. The seller never provided any shipment info because the patio furniture was never shipped. One week after numerous messages and item ordered I finally got an e-mail from the seller whom had a 1,000 excuses. I paid thru PayPal, thank God so eventually I will get my $ back but she has still not responded to PayPal and will unfortunately wait till she has no other choice but to give me my refund in the time allowed with PayPal.

The seller posted a screenshot of my transaction which had my address on her f.b. Page. How unprofessional. I've never had such an horrible experience in my life.

I've tried to call Bonanza but of course you can't get anyone. I've sent 3 messages to Bonanza explaining the situation but still no response. This website is a joke!!!! Beware of Bonanza and this individual.

Also, she has relisted the item I purchased and did not get, along with keeping my money to sell once again!!!

Seriously, this is clearly a money making scam!!!!I will make several complaints on them everywhere and anywhere that I can so I can try and prevent anyone else from going thru what I'm dealing with!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Support scam sellers not clients
    • Losing my money and being ignored by bonanza

Reason of review:
Item not shipped and no refund
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
3 Piece Patio Set
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #799401

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bonanza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
28 of 51 Bonanza reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bonanza.
Filing a new complaint about
×