Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

can i please get a status on my order?

order # 62313117 , its been around a week already. thank you. Z

1 answer
Ann McDonald

According to Bonanza FAQ page, each seller on Bonanza sets their own shipping speeds and handling timelines. Visit the item listing page by clicking the link in your order summary or confirmation email to view the seller's stated shipping speeds and handling timelines.

Once the seller has marked your order as shipped, you will receive an email from Bonanza notifying you that your package is on its way. You can view any tracking information provided by the seller at the bottom of your order summary in your "Account > Recent purchases" page to view progress to your destination.

If you haven't received tracking information and your item has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, you can use the "Where's my package" link under your order summary to contact the seller for more information regarding the status of your order.

password reset

by ThankfulCat

I cannot log in to my account.

Bad service

by user76557788

I need to talk to someone on the telephone

View

I ordered the wrong size tactacal plates

by user20502761

I just bought a pair of AR500 III scorpion tactacal plates.I ordered 8x 10s when I need 10x 12s.can u please fix this for me?you also have the wrong email for me as well.You had shrum.d.brian82@gmail.com...the number 82 does not belong.

View

I need to order 4 formal outfits and I need the expedite shipping for Friday morning, will I get my order by Friday?

I can pay for expedite shipping, please let me know ASAP

1 answer

I am trying to use my account, it is not letting me in, so difficult to reach the customer service!!

I want to return a skirt, it is not letting in

Questions 5