Update by user Oct 14, 2018

I keep getting these canned responses from Bonanza telling me there's nothing they can do. I filed a complaint with PayPal and sent them 20 pages of documentation.

They are "looking into it".

Also I found the company is selling through Bonanza from Bulgaria. Both PayPal and Bonanza are a part of this sham.

Original review posted by user Sep 14, 2018

Bonanza .com at first glance appears to be a retail operation. IT"S NOT!

All these clowns do is "bring buyer and seller together" and then leave you hanging when an issue arises.

Their pledge of satisfaction is written on toilet paper. They won't help in a dispute, they only send canned e-mails. They spread blame around like its horse manure. They support dishonest vendors against real buyers.

everything they claim is proven false.

They are a front for dubious vendors who can't sell anywhere else. I was told call anyone but don't bother us even though we set this sham up.

This is more like e shell criminal enterprise, put a transaction together , take your cut and run like babies and cheaters that they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bonanza Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Comments

I've had a store on Bonanza for a little over a year. I've had one issue where the Post Office lost a shipment and I did refund the buyer.

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience, but please don't lump all of us together. There are a lot of very helpful and caring sellers on there.