Los Angeles, California

At first, I was very excited about Bonanza as an alternative to Ebay. I'm a powerseller on Ebay, but I'm tired of their fees and Nazi like tactics, so I decided to give Bonanza a try. I spent several hours listing my items, waited for them to activate my account, which took longer than the 24 hours they tell you it will take. Eventually I had to email them and tell them it had been almost 36 hours. They immediately activated my account.

After a full day, I had not received a single view on any of my items. Not one. Nobody had visited or looked at any of my items and they are all pretty popular items. I even signed up for additional advertising in which you pay more commissions, and still nada.

I emailed them about this and they responded with a canned response that was completely irrelevant. They clearly didn't take any time to research my issue. The email told me to do a bunch of things that I had already done.

I have since emailed them 3 times requesting assistance and they have not responded. Then, I finally got a response and it said "We are marking this ticket as resolved"!!! LOL. Resolved!? No one had ever gotten back to me.

I wrote back one more time and told them this was not resolved. I explained that I was an Ebay powerseller and I am looking for an alternative to Ebay. They still have not responded, so they must not care.

I won't be using them again and I cannot recommend them to anyone. Awful, waste of time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments