Turnaround Time

Imported over 200 listings to my Bonanza booth yesterday and they seemed to go in,today there are only six,no one seems to be able to tell me why my items disappeared,ebay import not working properly,has been stuck for quite a while now,good thing I did not opt in for a premium subscription as site seems to be full of glitches and bugs.Not going to spend to much of my time on this site. Low to no traffic from what I have read. Not a good e-bay alternative,very few Bonanza items appear on Google shopping.Seems like a clunky time waster of a site,will take my selling and buying business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bonanza Marketplace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

sexyashleyrocks_72

I just posted 67 items and it took me 33 hours over a three day period. One week later, two are left standing.

THEY ARE JUST NEON SIGNS!!! Absolutely UN-believeable.

Support is non-existent as well.

I will spend the remainder of the year posting on forums about this in a one man assault against these losers.....whatever good that will do, eh?

CAUTION - BEWARE OF WASTING YOUR TIME. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST!

PreciousScorpionFish
@sexyashleyrocks_72

Same thing just happened to me! Posted 26 items and a week later ...POOF...all gone!!