Concord, California
Turnaround Time

I joined Bonanza last summer, and told them to delete my account after I tried to do it through their site, but I kept getting an error message. Oct 24th, they sent an email stating the account was closed.

A couple days ago, I notice an item was purchased and paid to my PayPal account, it turns out that all of my current ebay items are still being automatically exported from ebay, and my account is still there.

*** scammers, may they rot in ***.

Bonanza Cons: Support or customer service.

Comments

Same here. I closed the account twice and have still been getting $40 auto charges for the past 3 months unnoticed until now.

Contacted them numerous times over the phone with no response and also by messaging. Unreal!

This happened to me. Said my account had been closed, did not receive an email from them until today.

Months later. My account had still been open! They have been taking out 20.00 each month from me, without giving me invoices or any indication that they are. Tried again 3 times this morning to close my account.

Even took screen shots.

My account is still up and open. They will not let me cancel nor take my credit card information out of their website.