Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1.3

I found a good deal on a HD web camera, and ordered from this relatively new website and kept my fingers crossed. Sure enough after close to a month, I had no communication from the seller who sold the product on bonanza.com, and raising the issue with bonanza is of no help. I am pretty much told that you deal with the seller.

Of course the seller never responded to any of my 3-4 messages and after close to 2 months, I am notified by bonanza.com customer service by email, that the seller closed the account and that I should complain to paypal. Any questions further to bonanza.com went unanswered and they refused to address / compensate it anyway leaving me to my own whims. I later went through a lengthy process of conflict resolution and got my money back from paypal, and bonanza absolutely did nothing. Not a apology, not a message beyond intimating about seller closing their account !

It almost seems like bonanza is a site set up just to collect commissions from individual sellers or scammer's, and have no interest in protecting their buyers interests or standing by their sellers. It is only matter of time before it will be flooded with phony sellers using it as a front to collect people's money and disappear, after bonanza makes its cut in commission.

Avoid business with Bonanza.com !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bonanza Cons: Unreliable.

Comments

centenopia

Bonanza support scam sellers who pay a monthly fee is why this people don't care about customers. I have a past conflict with a scam seller and I sent proofs of her scam history but this people erased my account and don't let me re-sign with the same computer.

Look like Bonanza goes for the money and money laundering. I recommend people to stay away from this store.

Go better to Ebay or Amazon.