Beware: Bonanza has allowed a computer hacker to counterfeit my entire site and identity TWICE. I am the legal owner of the Sorcerer's Cellar.This callous disregard for public safety, for computer fraud, for hacking, for identity theft is totally ILLEGAL.

The owners know I am not on their site, yet they allow my trademarks, my storefront name, my incorporated name, and my own listings to be stolen brazenly, and not just once, but twice now, They've closed the Sorcerer's Cellar down 3 times already. Enough of cyber crime is enough. DO NOT TRUST BONANZA. THIS SITE CONDONES IDENTITY THEFT, ALLOWS FRAUD, AND TAKES NO PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT IT WHATSOEVER.

BUYER BEWARE

THE SORCERER'S CELLAR IS PART OF VAMPIRE ASHRAM, THE SITE ON BONANZA IS A FRAUD AND THE OWNERS KNOW IT.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SORCERER'S CELLAR ON BONANZA. IT IS A CYBERCRIME SITE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bonanza Profile.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

One of my comments about Bonanza and how they side step complaints by egnoring them is already listed here on “pissed” and glad of it! I bought Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream through one of Bonanza’s Sellers in Nov 2018.

I received “something” in correct type of container but it sure was NOT Plexaderm!

I’ve been purchasing it through their website for two years so I know the difference. I’ve complained several times with Bonanza asking for a tefund but I get NO answer.