Within months of purchasing a Lane sofa, this is what it looks like with less than a year of light use.What concerns me most is that after 6 weeks of waiting for someone to come out to take photos, this is considered "normal wear" and does not qualify for any warranty.

Yet, the warranty information originally attached to the couch states "individually wrapped coils to retain shape." I'm still making payments on this hunk of junk and would have been better off shopping at a bargain basement warehouse. Customer service on a corporate level was useless. None of my friends or family members will ever shop at Bon Ton after seeing this first hand. If I can help a few others out there by getting word out, maybe consumers won't be scammed into paying high prices for poor quality products.

I wish I had seen these complaints left by others before making this purchase. Be ready to take a chance if shopping at Bon Ton Furniture. I've purchased lots of furniture over the years at various other furniture stores and never had such a disappointing experience.

Bon Ton Furniture is proof that high prices don't guarantee quality products or service.

Review about: Lane Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bon Ton Stores?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.