Austin, Texas

I suspect your service might be good.However, I did a bit of research and you are not registered with the Better Business Bureau; this is simply a registration that your company must do.

Therefore, the A+ rating is indeed deceiving; however, I've not located terrible things, to date about your service. By the way, Bon Jour is actually one word in French (bonjour) meaning HELLO! Further, I cannot tell if Bon Jour means that it is for only Denver- area ladies and gentlemen? If not, I would be interested in hearing from you for a one-hour call interview/conservation...

And finally, I prefer this web site be renamed from P.....Consumer to: PeevedConsumer.com!!!Why does it have to be a crass word?

Linda R.

Austin, Texas

Review about: Bon Jour Matchmaking Service Matchmaking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bon Jour Matchmaking Service?

Comments

Hi Linda,

This is not my website so I did not name it.As is clear on my actual website http://bonjourms.wordpress.com it states under Hours, Locations and Fees that I only work with people either living in Colorado or spending at least half their time here.

Bon Jour Matchmaking has had that name since 1989.

It is a company name, not a statement in French but thank you for your clarification.

I also cannot speak about how the BBB operates. It is what it is. Again 27 years of excellent service speaks for itself.

Check out my actual website if you are further curious since you took the time to write.Wishing you the best of luck!

Linda, the BBB is irrelevant nowadays; you really need to get with the times....