Verified Reviewer

Whatever you do not sign up for Bold leads!!!!

I signed up for Bold Sellers Leads according to 2 the zip code I work in. I was told that a person @ BL, filters the leads.

Out of all the leads I had received only 2 were in my zip code and were not filtered & a majority of the leads were not in the state that Im licensed! I was assured upon signing up there wouldnt be backend work. Once signed up, I received numerous how 2 videos I specifically said I didn't want to learn from. I was told the system allows me to text the lead.

I wasnt told that I couldnt text the conventional way but rather have to login into BLs site. I work from my I-phone. Using my phone, the site doesnt allow me to see partial leads, nor does it indicate there is a message from a potential lead. It took several calls, Emails & posts to FB (of which they have now blocked me.) to get the designated BL person 2 reach out to me.

Once I spoke to Boris all he kept saying was basically you signed a contract. Don't let the contract fool you like it did me and many others the 1 page that you actually sign has a very tiny link that the sales rep did not tell me about with a very long and shady contract. I then sent Boris and the team leader Tyler a very lengthy email explaining how I felt misled by the company and as per our phone conversation I was canceling our contract.

After over a week+ Boris finally responded to the email with no resolution for canceling my contract and refunding my money.

el my account nor refund my money. Y am I pay that!

BoldLeads Cons: Block and ignore you if you are unhappy, Lie about everything they offer you, Rush you to sign after making false promises, Completely misled me.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

BoldLeads Reviews