Lawrenceville, Georgia

Went to bojangles @ 5625 Lawrenceville hwy Sat @ 7p.m ordered 8pc chicken and biscuits all wings..Ask could I get some freshly cooked wings...cashier said it will be a 15min wait.I hear her yell "drop a bag of wings"..OK not a problem..looked at my clock in my car 7p.m..pull up one car waiting...I sat there about 5or 6min before I got to the window..I pay pull forward..@ 7:26 a young man step out the backdoor..I say "excuse me can you ask how long will it be on those 15 min wings I've been waiting almost 30min for"..he go back in...here comes lil bad mgr...instead of apologizing for the extended wait time..She comes out to check me by saying "we dropped your order @7:13 when you ordered them it will be 3more min" I say "no I looked at my clock it was 7 when I ordered" ms smart mouth mgr.say "you ordered at 7:13 I can show you the ticket..you got 3 min"...I finally got my order at 7:31...I said all that to say very rude and unprofessional for your mgr.to try and CORRECT/CHECK ME..when she is the one that's Wrong...

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bojangles?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.