BogRay Construction - Paid 90% of es.timate, waiting 9 month the project to be complete
You can deal with BogRay construction only if you do NOT care about quality of job, terms and money
BogRay Construction supposed to do complete apartment renovation in 2 month, which include: wall painting, ceiling refinishing, 8 doors replacement, baseboard replacement, kitchen and tails replacement in the closets. It took 9 month to do about 60% of job. I was asked to pay 50% of total job estimate before they start working and cover some material cost later on. Totally I paid almost 90% of total estimate. Sense money was paid They have not returned my phone calls and text messages, I maid more then 1000 calls and sent more then 1000 messages. Eventually in 2 month of calling my phone call was returned. I was refused to paid back my money for work which was not done and materials which I never seen. I was suggested to wait for unknown period of time, because of personal problems of company so-owners. I estimate total damage in $9000 dollars
- wall painting - there are spots which were not paint.
- ceiling refinishing: - holes left for chandeliers are much bigger than chandeliers base;there are not painted spots
- 8 doors replacement – only 6 doors were replaced, doors left almost unfinished
- baseboard replacement – there is a 0.5 inch gap between floor and baseboard.
- kitchen – old kitchen was demolished, never seen new cabinets and countertop (paid 100%)
- tail replacement in the closets – there is gap between tails and hard wood.
I did internet research by phone number and their names and found that these people has few companies registered on them
The following info was found:
Raytchu Kitchoukov; Ray Kitchoukov; Richie Kitchukov
Bogoslaw Bozek, Bog Bozek, Bob Bozek
BogRay Construction Corp;
Canadian General Constr Corp;
Jerami Construction Corp.
416 508 6355
416 809 2701
1 888 377 2627
1 888 364 9505
416 912 2906
146 Martin Grove Rd Toronto, Ontario M9B4K9
1288 BLOOR STREET W, UNIT 203B, TORONTO, ON, M6H 1N9
310 NORTH QUEEN, UNIT 103N, ETOBICOKE, ON M9C 5K4
2355 Derry Rd E Toronto, ON, M5G
2970 Lake Shore Blvd W # 200, Etobicoke, Ontario, M8V 1J7
2550 Goldenridge Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L4X-2S3
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."