Ottawa, Ontario

Update by user Jul 18, 2016

After years using Bodum Presses, tea pots, storage containers- I am not going to buy any more products from this company!2 expensive tea pots were cracked just by using hot water from a regular kettle to brew the tea!

And after all I cannot receive any exchange considering that I purchased the last tea pot less than a year ago!

Customer service is rude and does not listen, just trying to get rid of you.No surprise any of well known retailers are not selling your products.

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2016

I had 2 tea pots in a last year and a half and both were cracked by hot water( I was sure this is ment to be for brewing tea with hot water?).Called customer service - rude and disrespectful.

Don't buy Bodum! The price does not reflect the quality!

Called to explain what exactly happened- conversation started from a rude response- cutting me at the beginning - "give me your phone number"-I was trying to say that I just have a general question, why would you need my phone right away? Shouldn't you listen to me first?

Conversation last for a minute or two - customer service representative was rude and abrupt, trying to get rid of me.Have a lot of Bodum products- NO MORE!

Review about: Bodum Water Kettle.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Customer service and bad quality! / $130
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bodum?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.