Do not buy from Bob Blumenthal Auto Sales, Sackville, NS.I bought a 2011 Buick Lacrosse & I had issues with it as soon as I drove it off their lot. 2 tires constantly losing air,bad rotors,2 bad wheel bearings & a coolant & power steering leak.To top it all off, they sold me the car with crushed rocker panels.They safety inspected it 2 months before they sold it to me & they were driving it daily until I bought it.They knew about the issues & some of them should not have passed the safety inspection.No return to any of my emails until we threatened to go public.They verbally said they would help us,but they lied.Poor customer service.Liars!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2011 Buick Lacrosse
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Don't be fooled when you see this "exception". What it really means is that UPS has more packages than it can physically deliver in your area. "Weather conditions"..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."