1.5

Purchased this item Taco #F838-**** led rub rail green bow light because the first one stopped working with one hour on it so I needed a replacement . I ordered it because they were hard to find but didnt put it on .

Just wasnt using the boat but when I did install it it did the same thing the last one did flickering on than going dim , I did swap out the red in its place and it worked fine so the green must have a manufacturer defect .

I emailed this company so they can explain why the green light is not operating after two changes in hopes they would agree and send another one out because for one I did purchase it from them and the other is if this is a faulty part they should deal with the manufacturer directly. I know its out of the return policy because I didnt put it on right away but to simply kick the can and tell me to contact Taco without trying to rectifying the problem for a customer makes no sense .

All you did was push it back on me after I paid you for something faulty.

I think your company doesnt care about what they sell or about their customers.

And what happens now is the lose of future company income a loss of a customer and no referrals. Not a penny more from me .

Good luck with that ..

User's recommendation: Don’t buy from them.

Location: Lake Elsinore, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Boat and RV Accessories Reviews