People on our street have asked you more than once to please force the gentleman and his wife at 203 E Walcott Lake Drive to take down their Christmas lights hanging from their roof.It is now June, and everyone on Walcott drive has to look at their Christmas lights.

Our HOA looks like a complete mess because you can't enforce the rules.

We had company over for a graduation BBQ in early June and numerous guests commented on the lights across the street.It is embarrassing for those of us that live on this street and since you did not enforce the rules on this homeowner when requested, then you can have a negative public review for your laziness.

I didn't like: Neighbors christmas tree lights up in june, Property value dropping because you cannot enforce hoa rules, Not enforce hoa rules.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Please enforce HOA rules / Not specified
Preferred solution Enforce HOA rules so our property values do not drop further than they have already.

Had an Experience with Boardwalk Idaho Hoa Management?

Submit review

Comments

If you don't pay their bills, property tax, then leave it alone..I would HATE to live in a neghiborhood where people thought they could dictate stuff like that..really??You have that little to worry about then this?

?

If lived around people like you, I would leave more lights out and have them plugged in all year around , and not.this is just insane..some of you people need to go live in russia, or under a dictatorship..because what someone else does in their home, is really not your business unless it effects you directly