Boardwalk Idaho Hoa Management - Christmas lights in June - Boardwalk Idaho Property Management
People on our street have asked you more than once to please force the gentleman and his wife at 203 E Walcott Lake Drive to take down their Christmas lights hanging from their roof.It is now June, and everyone on Walcott drive has to look at their Christmas lights.
Our HOA looks like a complete mess because you can't enforce the rules.
We had company over for a graduation BBQ in early June and numerous guests commented on the lights across the street.It is embarrassing for those of us that live on this street and since you did not enforce the rules on this homeowner when requested, then you can have a negative public review for your laziness.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Neighbors christmas tree lights up in june
- Property value dropping because you cannot enforce hoa rules
- Not enforce hoa rules
- Reason of review:
- Please enforce HOA rules
- Preferred solution:
- Enforce HOA rules so our property values do not drop further than they have already.
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We are best Reliable and suppliers of chemical research products worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and convenient. We are ready to sell small and large quantities..."
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."