Boardwalk Idaho Hoa Management - Christmas lights in June - Boardwalk Idaho Property Management
People on our street have asked you more than once to please force the gentleman and his wife at 203 E Walcott Lake Drive to take down their Christmas lights hanging from their roof.It is now June, and everyone on Walcott drive has to look at their Christmas lights.
Our HOA looks like a complete mess because you can't enforce the rules.
We had company over for a graduation BBQ in early June and numerous guests commented on the lights across the street.It is embarrassing for those of us that live on this street and since you did not enforce the rules on this homeowner when requested, then you can have a negative public review for your laziness.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Neighbors christmas tree lights up in june
- Property value dropping because you cannot enforce hoa rules
- Not enforce hoa rules
- Reason of review:
- Please enforce HOA rules
- Preferred solution:
- Enforce HOA rules so our property values do not drop further than they have already.
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."