Boardwalk Association Management - Boardwalk Idaho Property Management - Christmas lights in June.

3 of 7 Boardwalk Association Management reviews

I'm a Middleton Lakes HOA resident in Middleton, Idaho.I have complained to "Boardwalk Idaho" property management (http://www.boardwalkidaho.com) numerous times but they just won't help.

Our home is fairly new - about 2 years old and I live across the street from a grumpy old man and his wife that still have their Christmas lights up in June. It looks so sloppy and so bad for the neighborhood. They're always outside working in their yard, but they simply will not take down those Christmas lights. So, I've resorted to a little public humiliation and a negative review about Boardwalk Idaho.

But I was surprised to see that they already had multiple negative reviews here on pissed-consumer. Well, no - really, I'm not that surprised after all.

Many people are breaking the rules here in Middleton Lakes and Boardwalk just lets them do it.If you're going to ruin my property value with your laziness - I will spread the word to homeowners that care - and we will make mass negative reports online about your horrible business and property management practices.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • How they completely ignored my complaint
    • How they do not hold hoa members to standards
  • What I disliked
    • Non enforcement of hoa rules
    • That they let hoa members keep christmas lights up in june
    • How they let our neighborhood look like a trailer park
    • Lack of enforcing hoa policies

Reason of review:
Poor Property Management Rule Enforcement
Preferred solution:
Do your job and enforce HOA rules so our property values do not continue to drop.
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 7 Boardwalk Association Management reviews

Jun 21, 2016 #1175898 Germantown, Tennessee, United States

Get over it. Maybe since they are "old" you should ask them if they need help to take them down if it bothers you that much. From I'm lazy also

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.