Phoenix, Arizona

I'm a Middleton Lakes HOA resident in Middleton, Idaho.I have complained to "Boardwalk Idaho" property management (http://www.boardwalkidaho.com) numerous times but they just won't help.

Related: Boardwalk Association Management Customer Care Review

Our home is fairly new - about 2 years old and I live across the street from a grumpy old man and his wife that still have their Christmas lights up in June. It looks so sloppy and so bad for the neighborhood. They're always outside working in their yard, but they simply will not take down those Christmas lights. So, I've resorted to a little public humiliation and a negative review about Boardwalk Idaho.

But I was surprised to see that they already had multiple negative reviews here on pissed-consumer. Well, no - really, I'm not that surprised after all.

Many people are breaking the rules here in Middleton Lakes and Boardwalk just lets them do it.If you're going to ruin my property value with your laziness - I will spread the word to homeowners that care - and we will make mass negative reports online about your horrible business and property management practices.

I liked: How they completely ignored my complaint, How they do not hold hoa members to standards.

I didn't like: Non enforcement of hoa rules, That they let hoa members keep christmas lights up in june, How they let our neighborhood look like a trailer park, Lack of enforcing hoa policies.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Property Management Rule Enforcement / $10000
Preferred solution Do your job and enforce HOA rules so our property values do not continue to drop.

Had an Experience with Boardwalk Association Management?

Comments

Germantown, Tennessee, United States #1175898

Get over it. Maybe since they are "old" you should ask them if they need help to take them down if it bothers you that much. From I'm lazy also