Palmetto, Florida

After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog was getting worse by the day, was told to keep using the thrush that did not work. After 2 more weeks call back and told them problem is getting worse, could not get HEATHER KERNS CVT OR DR. SCHICK to call us or help us. Call days later and was told Dr.SCHICK is on vacation and will call back Monday. Monday of with year????

SCHICK NEVER CALL !!! Send em to HEATER KERNS about how unhappy I'm with ther service. HEATER KERNS NEVER CALL OR EMAIL !!! Got a call few days later from office, was told SCHICK going to call me on Monday...

WITH MONDAY DR.SCHICK ...???? You NEVER CALL AS YOU AND HEATER CAN CARE LESS !!! End it up taking suffering dog to some one who cares about the our best FREAND!!! DO NOT TRUST !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH !!!

SHAME ON YOU BLUE PERL !!!

Review about: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Medical Services.

I didn't like: Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.