100% full Not resolved

Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name.When I asked them to cancel it they did but said they would not refund me.

I would not recommend Bluehost to anyone. They start you off with a low entry fee but then each month they increase the renewal fee and then ad extra hidden fees onto that. Soon your paying for more things that you don't need at all.

I would not advise anyone to ever use Bluehost for any type of web hosting.I posted my live chat with them to prove what I'm talking about.

Review about: Bluehost Hosting.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Payments, Fees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $45
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bluehost?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bluehost - Charged for extra 4GB of VPS RAM but never provided the resources Bluehost "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..." Read more Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Easyspace - Hosting Auto Renew Rip-off Easyspace "Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced..." Read more Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more