Brampton, Ontario

I ordered from this company. Immediately I got order confirmation i was suspicious. The order number was "20". Then I got a mail advising that I would see "RISHENG TEXTLS" on my credit card. I was hoping I hadn't been defrauded.

I thought bought two pairs in black and brown of clark's below and I received a totally different $10 pair of shoes from China:

1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Black Leather Shoes Canada

Hot Sale (BGZ31007353) = $61.11

Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12

1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Brown Leather Shoes Canada

Outlet Online Shop (TVJ16002299) = $62.41

Size (Euro):47/(US):13/(UK):12

The contact given in the order, service.6_susan@hotmail.com never responded to my mails, rather, the payment processor service@rhythmbillpay.com sent notices that my complaints had been forwarded to the retailer and I would hear from them. I haven't after more than three weeks.

Review about: Clarks Shoes.

I didn't like: I will never ever deal with this company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bluegrassinholstein?

Submit review

Comments

Same as mine.I tried to write back to service.6_susan@Hotmail.com.

started getting rejects.

They also have a service.8_susan@Hotmail.com addy for gift certificate questions.Feel sorry for them...probably a black hole