I ordered from this company. Immediately I got order confirmation i was suspicious. The order number was "20". Then I got a mail advising that I would see "RISHENG TEXTLS" on my credit card. I was hoping I hadn't been defrauded.
I thought bought two pairs in black and brown of clark's below and I received a totally different $10 pair of shoes from China:
1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Black Leather Shoes Canada
Hot Sale (BGZ31007353) = $61.11
1 x 2016 Men's Clarks Shoes | Clarks Seeley Pace Brown Leather Shoes Canada
Outlet Online Shop (TVJ16002299) = $62.41
The contact given in the order, email@example.com never responded to my mails, rather, the payment processor firstname.lastname@example.org sent notices that my complaints had been forwarded to the retailer and I would hear from them. I haven't after more than three weeks.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I will never ever deal with this company
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clarks Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "We bought a loveseat and sofa at Bad Boys in Brampton in Oct. of 2013. The furniture was manufactured ar Sofa by Fancy. I also bought a warranty. The sofa..."