I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just now uncrating it so that it was protected until the cabinets were ready.
I went to rub off some dust and the Whitehaus logo rubbed off with it!!!! I contacted BlueBath and Whitehause and here is their response. Prepare for double talk!
"I spoke with the Tech Dept today regarding your sink. They said that this sink is not defective and it is authentic. They stated that the logo is under the glaze and it is impossible to rub off the logo. If you are correct and the logo is rubbing off then they suggested that you *** the logo. They also mentioned that Blue Bath was correct in offering you the embossed sticker that you can add to the sink to cover up the imperfections. "
So even though the logo is "impossible" to rub off, it is. And even though it should be impossible to rub off - that doesn't mean the sink is defective.
I spent a thousand dollars for a sink to be the centerpiece of my dream kitchen but BlueBath and Whitehaus turned it into a nightmare. I fear this is the first of lifelong problems with this lemon of a sink
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Whitehaus Wh3719 Sink
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from..."
- "I have had a Hamilton Beach microwave 7 months. Soon after I got it it started forming condensation inside oven on top and sides and inside door. The glass turntable..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."