I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just now uncrating it so that it was protected until the cabinets were ready.

I went to rub off some dust and the Whitehaus logo rubbed off with it!!!! I contacted BlueBath and Whitehause and here is their response. Prepare for double talk!

"I spoke with the Tech Dept today regarding your sink. They said that this sink is not defective and it is authentic. They stated that the logo is under the glaze and it is impossible to rub off the logo. If you are correct and the logo is rubbing off then they suggested that you *** the logo. They also mentioned that Blue Bath was correct in offering you the embossed sticker that you can add to the sink to cover up the imperfections. "

So even though the logo is "impossible" to rub off, it is. And even though it should be impossible to rub off - that doesn't mean the sink is defective.

I spent a thousand dollars for a sink to be the centerpiece of my dream kitchen but BlueBath and Whitehaus turned it into a nightmare. I fear this is the first of lifelong problems with this lemon of a sink

Review about: Whitehaus Wh3719 Sink.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BlueBath?

Submit review

Comments

Get over yourself. How is a logo going to make your sink a lemon.

Iggyb2

Why should you remove it- they should apologize publicly and explain how this happened and why it was unusual. Customers have a right to know if a vendor normally behaves this way. You probably saved others huge head aches.

Grace Valley Farm

BlueBath.com has replaced the sink!!! I am very thankful for their help.

I have tried to remove my complaint but I've lost my password and cannot get PissedConsumer.com to email me a reset. Now I'm pis*** at them :grin